A well established British Curriculum school in Dubai is looking to appoint an outstanding Admissions Officer to join a well-established, supportive team in a highly successful and popular school.
The Admissions Officer with report directly to the school principal and will be responsible for driving the admissions programmes and processing high volume of inquiries and applications from families and potential students.
The ideal candidate will be expected to:
• Take responsibility for assisting families in an individualised admissions process from enquiry to application including the admissions tours.
• Act as the first point of contact for all admissions enquiries from potential or existing parents and organisations and to refer these to the Heads of School as appropriate.
• Assist with the development and evaluation of admissions strategies for the school to deliver goals and enhance relationships with key stakeholders.
• Lead the implementation and evaluation of the action plans to deliver the admissions strategies.
• Gather and record feedback from both prospective and current parents by informal meetings and customer satisfaction surveys.
The ideal candidate will have:
• Minimum of 2 years’ experience in a customer service industry
• High level of international and inter-cultural understanding
• Excellent communication skills
• Fluent in English